From RVs on site, local Bed & Breakfasts, to nearby hotels, come experience the hospitality that New Brunswick has to offer.
DISCOUNTED RATE FOR FOSHAY INTERNATIONAL!
- Book your stay and see the sights of Fredericton. Boasting a picture-perfect waterfront location in the heart of the city, Delta Hotels Fredericton invites you to take advantage of our location on the Saint John River to experience Fredericton’s best view of the sunset and convenient access to many of the city’s attractions. Steps away from the hotel, the Fredericton Trail system offers biking and walking opportunities. After you explore, retreat to your hotel room or suite, intuitively designed for comfort. Free Wi-Fi, deluxe bedding and other perks let you relax and focus on what’s important.
Fredericton RV World
- On site!
- Spend your weekend on site at our event in one of the luxurious RVs available for rent from RV world
- Book through RV world online, and your RV will be ready for you on site
Days Inn Oromocto
- 60 Brayson Blvd, Oromocto, New Brunswick
- 50 kms from event
- 60 kms from event
- 1315 Regent St., Fredericton, NB
- 11 kms from event
- 4384 route 105, Jemseg New Brunswick
- 55 kms from event
- 42 Chaparral Rd Waasis, New Brunswick
Bed & Breakfasts
- Check out our listings for some local B&Bs for the true New Brunswick experience
Contact us if you need assistance!
Need some more information on where to stay? Contact our team and we will be happy to get you connected.
Only 7 hours from Boston and nestled on the river’s edge in beautiful Jemseg New Brunswick, Foshay International is one of a kind- come see for yourself!
Grooming for the Best
Check out our interview with NB's own Lavery Macdonald after her experience grooming for Holly Jacks-Smithers in Ocala!
The Road to Foshay Area 1 Event Prize!
For those of you who are competing at Preliminary this season, we have something new this year... read more!
Top 10 Things to Expect at Foshay International 2019
Expect big things at our event this year- here are a few standouts for you to look forward to in 2019!