It’s a new year, and Foshay International is back and better than ever. Expect big things at our event this year- here are a few standouts for you to look forward to in 2019!
1. New divisions- We’ve expanded in 2019 and added two FEI and two National eventing divisions and an EC gold level jumper show.
2. Free admission– This event was created for you, and we can’t wait to see you there!
3. The prize money is back!– Who doesn’t want the chance to win $25,000!!!
4. Same local charm- Although our event is growing, you can expect the same hometown feel, and hospitality that we all love.
5. Join the club- In the spirit of the ‘Dare to Dream’ legacy, you can now join the Foshay Club, and support our Olympians of the future.
6. More entries- We expect to more than double the entries in 2019 – more horses, more athletes, more fun!
7. Foshay Country Market 2.0- The country market is expanded to a grand marquis tent overlooking the site – shop, watch and eat all day!
8. Come by boat– We believe that the Foshay International may be the only FEI event accessible by road or by boat. We hope to see more boats in 2019.
9. Great footing- The best thing about great footing, it just keeps getting better.
10. A commitment to the future- We’re committed to continued improvement. If you missed 2018, there will be 19 more years to get there. You’re forgiven!
Only 7 hours from Boston and nestled on the river’s edge in beautiful Jemseg New Brunswick, Foshay International is one of a kind- come see for yourself!
Top 10 Things to Expect at Foshay International 2019
Expect big things at our event this year- here are a few standouts for you to look forward to in 2019!
The Silt has Finally Settled
A recap of Foshay International 2018, and what's to come in 2019 with rider and Co-Chair, Rob Stevenson.
Jumping Into Spring!
We've started building, and our jumps are looking great! Check out what Jay Hambly has been up to during his visit, and an update as we head into Spring.