For those of you who are competing at Preliminary this season, we have something new & fun this year… The 2019 Road to Foshay Event Prize!
Foshay International is dedicated to providing opportunities for riders, all while staying close to home. It was a 25-year-old dream that became a reality in 2018. As we look forward to our 2019 event, we want to help people on the road to Foshay. Up to date, we have supported Jessica Roberts to participate in the Buck Davidson clinic. Her experience was a huge success and left her feeling more energized to come to Foshay 2019! Click here to read more about her experience.
Area 1 Contest
In Area 1, we are offering a FREE ENTRY to the top placed YOUNG RIDER, AA, & PROFESSIONAL, who competes at Prelim between UNH, & The Larkin July Events in AREA 1. The winners will be determined by the USEA standings by the rider’s name! They will be announced right after Larkin.
Why come to Foshay International?
- New divisions have been added for 2019. You will have the choice to decide which division you would like to enter with your free entry! We will be offering two FEI divisions and two National eventing divisions. In addition, we will be continuing the show through until Monday with our Foshay International Jumper Classic. This show will be an EC Bronze/Gold show and will run after Stadium Jumping on Sunday until Monday afternoon.
- Free admission – come join us as either a participant or a spectator! We loved seeing so many people in our fields to watch the cross-country on Saturday.
- Prize Money at Foshay International is HUGE with riders competing for a $25,000 win!
- Foshay Club is a new addition in 2019 to help generate even more support for the Olympians of the future. Members get exclusive benefits. For more information, please click here.
- Foshay Country Market is a vendor fair under a marquis tent overlooking the site that features artisans, tack stores, and tasty food vendors!
- Great Footing is part of the package at Foshay International.
- Crossing the border is not as scary and complicated as it seems. In fact, check out our ‘Tips for an Easy Border Crossing With Horses Enroute to Foshay International’ to help you out!
- We are not that far away! We are only 7 hours from Boston and located on the beautiful Saint John River with picturesque views.
Only 7 hours from Boston and nestled on the river’s edge in beautiful Jemseg New Brunswick, Foshay International is one of a kind- come see for yourself!
Grooming for the Best
Check out our interview with NB's own Lavery Macdonald after her experience grooming for Holly Jacks-Smithers in Ocala!
The Road to Foshay Area 1 Event Prize!
For those of you who are competing at Preliminary this season, we have something new this year... read more!
Top 10 Things to Expect at Foshay International 2019
Expect big things at our event this year- here are a few standouts for you to look forward to in 2019!